With our HQ based in Wrexham, North Wales, we here at Moneypenny (the leading and most trusted US provider of outsourced call handling, live chat, and customer service solutions) are tuned into anything flying the flag for the Welsh town on an international stage.
When we saw Wrexham AFC’s latest ad offering, served up at the Super Bowl showdown on Sunday between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, we couldn’t help but be proud of our Welsh roots. So, we felt compelled to share some facts about our links to Wrexham:
– Moneypenny was founded in 2000 by brother and sister team, Ed Reeves and Rachel Clacher
– Our first UK office was sat above a local opticians on Wrexham’s high street
– Our purpose-built UK HQ was completed in 2016 and features a treehouse meeting room, a pub – the Dog and Bone – and a whole host of environmentally friendly features making it a BREAM rated ‘Very Good’ building
– Moneypenny is an employer of choice locally, employing 1000 people in Wrexham and the surrounding areas
– As a Group we’re known for our unique culture, and have been recognized in the UK as a Best Company to Work for list 7 times, as well Great Place to Work accredited for both our UK and US offices
– Every year we light up our Wrexham HQ to celebrate Christmas, something locals have become accustomed to and look forward to each year
– Our HQ is less than a mile from Wrexham AFC’s Cae Ras stadium, and we have many Wrexham fans in our office, and a growing number in our US office too
– We opened our US office in 2015 and are now based in Atlanta with a team of over 200 people. Whenever we head over to the UK, we always catch a game at Wrexham AFC, it’s a must.